Sunday, August 31, 2014

Inspiration Mood Board



It is already autumn and plaid is on the spot now! I am so happy to see a lot of different ways to wear plaids and the colour pattern of the fabric is soooo making me feel happy! I am, like the rest of the fashion enthusiast, is in the mood of plaid. 







Anyway, Shopbop.com is also currently in the mood of plaids and I loveee their chosen collection it making me confuse because I simply want to buy all of them! Be it tops, bottoms, or outerwears plaids will simply put ourselves in the spot once we wear it. But if it was me, I would like to style it the way I love. I love simple and elegant outfit. So I will chose to wear one plaid outfit with other simple and non-patterned outfit. For example, when my coat is plaid, I will wear simple dress in one colour or simple top and skirt, so then my plaid coat will stand out and speak for me, simply making my simple appearance perfect and outstanding. But, then again, that is me! If it were you, how would you like to wear plaids? How will you style it?

No comments: