Sunday, October 17, 2010

lovely indonesian batik

October 2nd is BATIK DAY! hip hip hurray! poor me, just got the chance to post my outfit on BATIK DAY
and here it is, a cute zippered dress I found in a little shop in jogja :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
dress (luwes putra), blazer (unbranded), shoes(kulkith), bangles (mirota), necklace (friend's gift)

Photobucket

Photobucket
here it is a closer look of my new necklace yay! my friend give it to me as my birthday's present. thank you dori and tora i love you both!
Photobucket
anyway, have you ever tried this 'MONGGO' chocolate made in kota gede, jogja? if you haven't, you better try it! it really is delicious and have a unique chocolate taste, me likey the dark 58% most :)

9 comments:

Ladinia DalinTasya said...

cute batik dress

xoxo
-T-

Kezia Mariska said...

Nice batik :)

http://www.keziiaiueo.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

love i t!

xx

Ariyani Sukma said...

cute batik gorgeous!kalfn

ailovesamore said...

cute shoes :)

ailovesclothes.blogspot.com

~ailovesamore

Marcella said...

love your batik dress :D

Lia Waroka Putri said...

the dress suits u well, pretty necklace anyway :D barbiejunk

Alviana Kalin said...

I love batik too :)

Anonymous said...

pretty dress & necklace! I'm a sucker for anything with bows. :P

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com