So, to be honest, that was my first experience doing international shopping and the one and only site who can make me believe in them is Shopbop.com. How can't I not trust in them? While in doubt choosing the size for my shoes, I immediately email them for assistance and their customer service reply me just in a short time with a very clear explanation. My first impression is: their service is great and most importantly, fast. So, after being sure about the size, I start to shop.
1. I click my size and click "add to cart". Then the small window appear and I click "check out".
2. I review my shopping item and click "check out".
3. I came to Shipping page then choose "free express delivery with customs and duties deposit" shipping method. This means, I have to add extra money (calculated based on my country's tax payment) for deposit so Shopbop's designated carrier in Indonesia can take care of my customs and duties, so I don't have to take care of any customs and duties by my self, yay!
4. My total shopping and customs and duties payment are shown, then I click "continue" to go to payment method page.
5. Because I happen to have gift certificate, I click it :P Then I choose the type of credit card I use.
6. I put my credit card data and click "save".
7. My credit card data is being shown, then I click "continue" to go to confirmation page.
8. After reviewing all the data and make sure all is right, I click "place order" and tadaaa my order is complete.
9. The most amazing thing is, in about only half an hour later, I receive an email from Shopbop.com that my package have been shipped and they give me the tracking code and the last time I check it my package is already in Hong Kong! Yay I can not wait for my package to be arrived in Indonesia :D
Now I am asking, do any of you still feel hesitant about international shopping? I suggest you have to try to shop at Shopbop.com and I can guarantee that you will be addicted to do international shopping if you know how easy and safe the process is. Happy shopping!