Thursday, May 24, 2012

like crazy



I thought I understood it
that I could grasp it
but I didn't, not really
only the smudgeness of it
the pink-slippered, all-containered, semi-precious eagerness of it
I didn't realize it would sometimes be more than whole
that the wholeness was a rather luxurious idea
because it's the halves that halve you in half
didn't know, don't know about the in-between bits
the gory bits of you and gory bits of me
(like crazy)

been watching this movie like several times. how can't I love the beautiful-pictured-scene of this movie and also the tone, the colour, the atmosphere! so like crazy. and now I'm officially in dire need of ferris wheel and cotton candy!


top (unbranded), skirt (velvet), shoes (wondershoe), notebook (ORCA), bracelet (own-made), rose ring (unbranded), bicycle ring (gift)