Wednesday, October 3, 2012

dear october

P.S. I am changing the display ratio at my blog so it will be convenience for you later to read, and see a better quality picture. But, my previous posts might contain a little bit inconvenience texts and pictures ratio due to the picture's previous setting. Do please forgive the inconvenience :-)

dress (unbranded), belt (unbranded), shoes (wondershoe), bag (charles & keith), watch (swatch)

and finally, october already! I felt like I haven't done much this year and suddenly it is almost come to the end of the year :-(
time passes so fast, right? but it should be that way, I guess. if it doesn't work that way, maybe we wouldn't appreciate it.

anyway, I bought those little black dress in a flea market. guess how much does it cost? idr40.000, fortunately! can you believe that? :-)

1 comment:

Tiffany Veronica said...

flea markets sell a lot of cheap outfits but in good quality isn't it?u look nice! :)
visit and follow my blog please?i would be very happy if you would like to :)

thankyou.

http://thelifeandstyles.blogspot.com