pub-8862629257860609 My Branded Unbranded: accepted my gift for candle light dinner

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

accepted my gift for candle light dinner

my special one, asked me to go on candle light dinner hhi x)
so he bought me a white dress! i love it so much
here are the picture of the dress, but i didn't post my self wearing this dress yet, because i haven't found the shoes and the clutch bag hhe.











the white dress ( avenue)














cotton wool shawl (avenue)


















tadaaaa ! it's becoming like this, so cute x)
thnks a lot for you!
8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning : only for you

4 comments:

amalliastagah said... Reply To This Comment

ngeeek lucu ih dressnya
ehehe

valonia irene said... Reply To This Comment

hhihi , makasih mal
dibeliin abang fandy itu, kamu minta beliin abangmu sana hhi x)

Jessica said... Reply To This Comment

so sweeeeet dress =)

http://smartbeautybusiness.co.cc/
-Jessica-

valonia irene said... Reply To This Comment

jessica:hhi thank you x)