Monday, June 21, 2010

wikifashion and BASIC

I've been contacted by wikifashion that they've put me in their list, hip hip hurraaay! do visit me here
Photobucket

This is a self-edited web. There's also a few number of indonesian blog here, like sunflares plethora and hot chocolate and mint

aaaand again, I have a really good news! I'm gonna launch my blog - based - clothing line!
Photobucket

BASIC. COMING SOON NEXT MONTH with the 1st collection BACK TO BASIC.
don't forget to shop here! next month I tell you the link to the blog. wish me luck :)


12 comments:

Lia Waroka Putri said... Reply To This Comment

Wow, warm congrats for ur featuring!
And goodluck for ur clothing line :D

I hv linked u back, feel free to check my update :)
XO,
BarbieJunk

Castor Pollux said... Reply To This Comment

wow congrats for both of the good news!
can't wait for your clothing line :D

Castor Pollux

Ladinia DalinTasya said... Reply To This Comment

congrats for your featuring.
and can't wait to see your collections on your clothing line

xoxo
http://girlthatalwaysmove.blogspot.com

Ladyulia said... Reply To This Comment

wow
congrats deaaaaaaaaaaar
:D

Fenny said... Reply To This Comment

congrats for wikifashion, and good luck for your clothing line,it's cute icon. I love it! already linked you :)

beckyxoxo said... Reply To This Comment

Wow congrats for being featured ! And good luck for the online shop ;)

Alexandra Gabriella Audrey said... Reply To This Comment

wow congrats! can't wait to see your collection :)

Patricia Valleta said... Reply To This Comment

congrats for the feature!!!

Dorothy Souhuwat said... Reply To This Comment

congratz...

Fenny said... Reply To This Comment

congrats for wikifashion, and good luck for your clothing line!
I'm waiting for your new post :)

Pixie Dust said... Reply To This Comment

I really enjoy your blog, how sweet :))
I think you will like mine too, I'd be glad if you checked it out :))

Can't wait to hear from you hon!
xxx

F i K a said... Reply To This Comment

wooo..pesta topeng yaa?seru banget valoo :D

akhirnya akan dilaunch juga yaa olshopmu?sukses yaaa :)