Wednesday, July 20, 2011

crave you



I walking to the room dripping in gold
a wave of head did turn or so I've been told
my heart broke when I saw you kept your gaze controlled
oh I can not solve
why can't you want me like the all boys do? they stare at me while I stare at you
(crave you - flight facilities feat giselle)

exactly my current favourite song! and video!
I don't know why but I love how they shoot that video, I love the details and also the stories. hope you enjoy it too :)
anyway, will spend a week ahead with exciting trip! photos and destination? wait it! hehe.
Photobucket

anyway, don't forget if you want VASH's new collection "GEEK SPEAK" just simply click "shop new release" HERE!
we still got pleated skirts, tees, and shirts in teasing colours and comfortable fabric!

No comments: