Monday, August 27, 2012

enlightened

P.S. I am changing the display ratio at my blog so it will be convenience for you later to read, and see a better quality picture. But, my previous posts might contain a little bit inconvenience texts and pictures ratio due to the picture's previous setting. Do please forgive the inconvenience :-)

where there is light there must be shadow. carl jung said this about the shadow "the more desperately we try to be good and perfect the more the shadow develop a definite will to be black and evil and destructive".

for every mistakes & every harm I never meant to do but I did it anyway, for every words that may hurting every people I never meant to hurt, me humbly asking for forgiveness, if you please. for every act I think was the best but it didn't turn out that way, I am truly sorry. if it is not too late in this eid atmosphere, please forgive me, for I never meant to do anything but the best for people around me :-)

No comments: