Friday, July 19, 2013

A Break in The Sun




Dress (Argyle & Oxford from Localbrand.co.id), Sunglasses (Gift from Gogirl!), Bag (Roxy), Shoes (Wondershoe)


Was enjoying my day-off outside today, with book as my companion. This time I choose to continue reading "Life of Pi" after paused it couple weeks ago. I have to say I adore Yann Martel for bringing such an experience by reading his words. After finished with this book, I feel like I "experience" the book and the story, not only "know" the story. My favorite conversation is, of course:

Pi Patel: "Which is the better story, the story with animals or the story without animals?"
Mr. Chiba: "The story with animals."
Mr. Okamoto: "Yes. The story with animals is the better story."
Pi Patel: "Thank you. And so it goes with God."

Those conversation is surely change the whole perspective from the very first chapter! Ah I don't want to give you more spoiler so if you haven't read the book or watch the movie and curious about it then, please watch or read, soon! :-)

1 comment:

shouab said...

In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. vetement femme