Tuesday, July 10, 2012

diorama

P.S. I am changing the display ratio at my blog so it will be convenience for you later to read, and see a better quality picture. But, my previous posts might contain a little bit inconvenience texts and pictures ratio due to the picture's previous setting. Do please forgive the inconvenience :-)



"harusnya cerita ini bisa berakhir lebih bahagia tapi kita dalam diorama.
harusnya sisa masa kubuat indah menukar sejarah, 
tapi kita dalam diorama."

yes, yes, that was TULUS, a jazz singer from Bandung. I know that song wasn't a brand new release song. but I really am currently in love with it! try to hear all tracks in Tulus Self Titled album, and I bet you couldn't help but to hear it all day! his songs are easy listening and the lyrics are also quite good. so, happy to know we have such talented person like him.

No comments: